Have you got your winter wardrobe favorites ready?
1. There is nothing more stylish than a knee high boot. I live in mine and I love wearing them with skirts, dresses and skinny jeans. Definitely a winter wardrobe essential.
2. A sea of black is all I see walking around town which can be quite depressing on a cold, wet and dreary day. Get yourself an overcoat in a colour other than black. My bright red coat always gives me a great pick up because colour makes me feel alive.
3. A funky necklace will shout out over neutral or dark outfits, making your look interesting and memorable. A coloured scarf will also do the trick and is a must for every winter wardrobe.
4. I love a wrap dress, so you will often see me opt for one over jeans whilst dining out with hubby and friends. They look good with my boots too!
5. Hats!! If you have not experimented this season already, please do. A cute beret or felt hat will scream I’ve got style all the way to Spring. They are not for the faint hearted or girls who hate hat hair but my outfit feels complete when adorned with the red beret that goes with my red coat and handbag.
What are your pick me up favorites winter garments?